top of page
Talking on the Phone


Professional Consultations Tailored to Your Needs


Are you seeking an expert in managing your company in the UK, retirement benefits, and other complex official issues? 

You've come to the right place. I have extensive experience and knowledge in these fields as a professional consultant. I can provide the personalised advice and guidance you need to make informed decisions about your financial well-being.


In addition to that, I am a skilled problem-solver who can resolve disputes and provide constructive solutions to various issues related to:




-Limited companies


- Benefits. 


Don't let these often complicated processes hold you back. Schedule a consultation with me today, and let's work together to achieve your goals. With my assistance, you can navigate these issues with ease.



You can appeal a decision about your entitlement to benefits, such as Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), and Universal Credit.


- Appeal a benefits decision to the Tribunal (with the client’s authorisation)


- Appeal Against a Penalty 

- Appeal Re: Sending Your Tax Return Late or Paying Your Tax Late

- Complaints



If You are self-employed, you must complete a Self Assessment Tax Return

(unless your trading income is exempt under the trading allowance). 

Once the new tax year starts, as it has now, you can file a return at any time up until the deadline.



Checking and Challenging the Official Decisions/ Making Complaints/Problems Solving



Are you a small business owner struggling to meet your accounting needs?

Look no further!

I offer personalized accounting services tailored to meet your unique needs. From registration to tax returns, I've got you covered.

Let me help reduce your stress and ensure your financials are in order.

Contact me today to get started! I provide specialized accounting services designed specifically for small businesses, including assistance with registration and tax returns.



I offer comprehensive assistance with administrative tasks and problem-solving in the United Kingdom.


My services are tailored to meet the needs of small business owners and individuals who require help with official decisions, lodging complaints, and applying for benefits. 


I can also provide professionally written letters and assist with administrative services and applications for sickness and social benefits like Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Maternity Allowance (MA), Universal Credit (UC), and more.

I ensure that your paperwork is well-organised and taken care of.


If you need any other administrative services, please don't hesitate to book an appointment with me.

bottom of page